Maharashtra TET 2021: Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test or TET Admit Card 2021 will be released today on the official website. The admit card will be issued by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune. Students who are waiting for their admit card. They can download it by visiting the official website mahatet.in.
The exam will be conducted on 31 October 2021 with proper COVID-19 protocol. Maharashtra TET is conducted for Paper I and Paper II. Paper I exam is conducted for those candidates who will teach classes 1 to 5 and Paper II is conducted for those candidates who will teach classes 6 to 8. Candidates should note that admit card is one of the most important documents which are mandatory to be carried to the examination hall.
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
- Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2021 – October 14, 2021
- Maharashtra TET Exam 2021 – 31 October 2021
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2021: how to download
- First of all go to the official website mahatet.in.
- Now click on the notification which reads “Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2021”.
- Log in with your credentials like application number and password.
- After this the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future reference.
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2021 will contain the name of the applicant, date of birth, details about the exam center, roll number etc. Candidates are advised to check the mention details in the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can mail to the official website [email protected]
Candidates have to follow the COVID-19 protocol
Candidates should keep in mind that they should carry the admit card and identity card to the exam hall. Apart from this, the candidates will have to follow all the COVID-19 protocols such as wearing a mask, using hand sanitiser, maintaining social distance and others. Maharashtra TET 2021 Paper I & II will be conducted for 150 marks. The exam will be MCQ based and there will be no negative marking in the exam.
read this also
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI